INVESTING IN THE FUTURE
Membership in the Granville-Brown Deer Chamber means an investment in the future of the community and your organization. Together, members can revitalize the area's valuable assets AND enhance their businesses through Chamber initiatives and benefits.
Our mission is to lead the effort to improve the quality of life and general prosperity of residents, businesses, and employees of the Historic Granville and Brown Deer neighborhoods.
- Recognized by the community, city, county, and state as the lead organization bringing change to the Historic Granville and Brown Deer areas.
- As the lead organization in the Northwest Side Comprehensive Area Plan, secured $105,000 toward the revitalization plan.
- Initiated an employer-based homeownership education and access-to-capital program for area employees to enhance their investment in the community.
- Secured a block grant to fund a Community Organizer to help empower neighborhood groups and advocate for community improvement projects.
- Actively engaged in connecting Kohl Park with Milwaukee and Ozaukee County trail systems.